About Dollar Tax
Tax Accountants Ottawa
With over two decades of experience in serving customers across various industries, we believe in the Motto of “We succeed when our customer wins”. We just don’t work on the numbers, but also provide insightful analytics to top leadership on movement of numbers and their implications (which in turn helps with decision making)
Steve McCullochCPA with over 20 yrs of experience in servicing various businesses for all their accounting, taxation and finance service needs.
Sai Prahalad Alluru16 yrs of experience in accounting, taxation and payroll in Canada and other international locations. Associated with Grant Thornton, Baker Tilly and H&R Block in Canada.
Geetha Srinivasan18 yrs of experience in Accounting, Budgeting, Financial Planning and Management Reporting to CFO teams.
Giridhar Kiran Sharma18 yrs of experience in Senior Accounting and Controller functions with Amazon, Bank of America and Genpact (Formerly GE).
Vision & Values
Our Vision is to set up best in class business processes and become the partner of choice for clients looking at taxation, accounting and finance consulting services. We believe in partnering with customers rather than being a mere service provider.
Customer CentricityWe grow with our customers. Make their compliance process hassle free.
Integrity, Compliance & TransparencyThis is core to our business, and we follow “Zero tolerance” towards relating to Integrity, Compliance & Transparency in our business model
Courage to Challenge and Commit once the decision is made
- One should have back bone and courage to challenge any decision
- One should be able to freely express an opinion on his / her thoughts, as we believe in Objective environment vs subjective environment
- Once committed to a decision, we expect everyone to bind to the decision and commit to act as a team
Open Work Culture & Respect other’s opinionEveryone has a right to make an opinion and we have an open work culture
Think Innovatively and be disruptiveThink out of the box and be the first to innovate, simplify and be disruptive to accomplish the goals
Speed is the essence and be result oriented
- Speed is the need of the hour
- We expect 100% results before time and on Time is ok, but not after the time
Be Self Critical and learn from mistakes
- Learn from mistakes and don’t get demotivated from the mistakes.
- Work on the RCA and share the knowledge with others, so that we don’t repeat the mistake
We need the best, and focus on continuous learning & development
- To be the best, we need the best.
- Once we have the best, we focus on continuous learning and development
Big Thinking – Connect it to act on the ground
- We need everyone to think big for potential opportunities
- Connect the Big thinking to act on the ground